JTEC Inc. is recruiting to fill a Senior-level Mechanical Engineer position. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering, Professional Engineering licenses, 8+ years of HVAC and plumbing systems design experience, plus LEED and Passive House accreditation.
JTEC Inc. is a thriving Mechanical Engineering, and Consulting firm, located in Jackson, Wyoming. We specialize in high performance/ net-zero residential, multi-family, light commercial, employee housing projects, and deep energy retro-fits for both commercial and residential projects. We strive to apply holistic system concepts to optimize the HVAC for indoor air quality, comfort, and energy performance to satisfy the client’s expectations.
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking an Engineer who is a creative problem solver with the ability to think “out of the box”. They challenge themselves to find innovative and efficient designs to exceed our customers’ expectations. They have the vision to see the entire project, while also striving for perfection in the details. And of course, they are attracted to the Mountain West lifestyle that Jackson is famous for.
The Engineer will be responsible for:
• Design of HVAC and plumbing systems including, but not limited to, central boiler plants for hydronic and steam systems, geothermal systems, and VRF/VRV systems.
• Ability to compile complete schematic design, design development, and construction documents, using REVIT and ACAD.
• Knowledge of 2015 and 2018 international building codes.
• Communicate and coordinate with clients to keep projects on schedule and within scope while maintaining positive client relationships.
• Perform engineering calculations for the dry side, wet side, and plumbing systems as well as operate various software packages, including HVAC load calculations, rescheck, comcheck, energy modeling, and solar modeling.
• Mentor and review draftsperson or E.I.T.’s work.
• Construction administration services including submittal reviews and RFI’s.
• Mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection specifications – Both 95 and 2004 CIS standards.
JTEC, INC. provides:
• Highly competitive salary
• Bonus opportunities
• Health Insurance
• Matching Simple IRA
• Work/Life Balance
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.